Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[rant]

So my "salesman" calls me last night at 7:30 and told me he just saw my car come in on the evening truck. I get all happy until he says "I didn't check yet but I'm pretty sure it's yours. Yours is the only 4 door [facepalm] sedan [facepalm] we have coming in ordered that way." Too bad I ordered a hatch.... Anyway, at my request he goes and checks to be sure.... sure enough, ten minutes later he calls back "sorry, it wasn't yours. Looks like we should have yours on the next truck". First he gives me the wrong VIN number back in June now he calls and tells me my car is there before he even checks to be sure! Excitment level = ZERO. Aggrivation level = 10!!!! Why would you make that call without checking it out first?

[rant]

·
Registered
99 Posts
[rant]

So my "salesman" calls me last night at 7:30 and told me he just saw my car come in on the evening truck. I get all happy until he says "I didn't check yet but I'm pretty sure it's yours. Yours is the only 4 door [facepalm] sedan [facepalm] we have coming in ordered that way." Too bad I ordered a hatch.... Anyway, at my request he goes and checks to be sure.... sure enough, ten minutes later he calls back "sorry, it wasn't yours. Looks like we should have yours on the next truck". First he gives me the wrong VIN number back in June now he calls and tells me my car is there before he even checks to be sure! Excitment level = ZERO. Aggrivation level = 10!!!! Why would you make that call without checking it out first?

[rant]
OUCH! Thats just not right... He should have checked all the paperwork before making the call and getting your hopes up like that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree with KMT...he should have checked everything before calling you...he probably left his brain at home in bed.

Well, hope that your car is def on the next truck.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm glad my sales rep is not that incompetent.[boxface]

·
Registered
548 Posts
that's nonsense, I'd give him hell for that.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that's nonsense, I'd give him hell for that.
Believe me, if only to make myself feel better, I’m leaning that way!!!! He blew the "Looks like we should have yours on the next truck" thing too! Car still not at the dealership!
[chair]

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Salesmen

Im lucky. My salesman is top notch. I bought two foci from him and he a real car guy n so pays attention to stuff important to us car guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts