Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Anyone notice that the guy called it a Ford Explorer? Anyway, wow... I'm speechless. I can't imagine anybody being that careless with their car, unless they absolutely hated it. Some of my friends are terrible with keeping their car clean too, but I think they'd all have the sense not to let it get that bad. Or at least I hope so.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the video, the reported stated that the Focus was an Explorer, contrary to what the article was. I guess someone messed up his cue cards.

·
Registered
705 Posts
In the video, the reported stated that the Focus was an Explorer, contrary to what the article was. I guess someone messed up his cue cards.
Yep he called it an Explorer, not sure how you could confuse the two.

Anyway, I'm also not sure how anyone could let their car get so dirty. I mean it bothers me to have a gum wrapper on the floor.

I work in a garage and see some pretty nasty cars, but this is far and away the worst.

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
wow.......................i cant believe sum one would drive in that mess i wondered how the smell i get piseed off wen they drink in my car!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
HOLY CRAP lol....who in there right mind would do that.

you would think they would have noticed the trash eventually[scratch] .

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
We have had quite a few cars come in our dealership just about as bad. I remember one in particular that i used to have to work on, it was a late 90's Taurus that an old couple owned. It had trash everywhere everytime it came in and had a horrible stench to it. It was bad enough that you would almost puke. Instead of cleaning the car out, they would keep a cup that was about 3/4 full of Pine-Sol cleaner in the cup holder trying to kill the smell, it just made it even worse. Imagine, if you can, the smell of urine and trash covered by Pine-sol. Man was that bad. It seems like everytime they came in it was for something i had to fix in the interior, lol.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
You know, it kills me the way people report things today. " Police were blaming a huge pile of trash for an accident today. ". No No No, that's what's wrong with everybody today. The trash did nothing,, last time I checked trash was pretty much inanimate. The filthy pig that owns that car caused the crash!!! I'm sorry, that's a suspended liscense right there as far as I'm concerned. What if it happened elsewhere and an innocent died, that's just wrong.

·
Registered
145 Posts
They surely must have deliberately tried to fill their car with trash like that, it couldn't get like that otherwise. I mean to clean half the crap out of it all you'd have to do it open a passenger door.

What a joke

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
The trash did nothing,, last time I checked trash was pretty much inanimate. The filthy pig that owns that car caused the crash!!! I'm sorry, that's a suspended liscense right there as far as I'm concerned.

Even if the garbage did 'cause' the accident by blocking the pedals or something, the slob that owns the car caused the trash...so I think it's on them either way. I'm sure all they got was a slap on the wrist and a "be more careful next time."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts