• Go For the Brightness

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think should i keep my yellow fogs or go w/ hyper white or somthing else extremely bright....

Right now they are just yellow bulbs and look really cool but arnt as bright as i hoped for so should i keep the yellow look or just get the bright stuff?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Honestly I like the look of white fogs better, yellow reminds me of the oldskool Datsuns from the past........

·
Registered
491 Posts
Personally, i don't like yellow fogs, so i voted for something else. This is just my personal opinion! It's your car, your foglights.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Personally I would claybar my bumper............ Oh wait mine is just as bad.

I would and will be going with white fogs.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
You have to be careful with the yellow bulbs also, cops don't like them much with city driving. I'd stick to the white look, comes off more as 'driving lights' and don't blind people as much at the yellow fogs do.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah dont worry clay bar is on the way for the summer....cant really do much while here at school. But yeah i was leaning towards the white also

·
Registered
580 Posts
Keep the yellow. I have yellow and love it. Cops can't really do anything about yellow bulbs anyways. Yellow is legal as it comes oem on several cars. Better visibility in poor conditions also.

·
Registered
295 Posts
YELLOW

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
WHITE RULES, LIKE THE WHITE FOCI'S!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
stick with yellow, but get brighter bulbs.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
yeah i said stay yellow i'm actually wating for my yellow luminics bulbs to get here for mine. i had those batinc super blue or whatever bulbs that sucked. they looked green and one blew within a month. my friend said his luminics looked good and showed me the site good prices. and i asked em some questions and they answered in a few minutes.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Personally I like the yellow. It's different and gives it a evil look.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts