Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting these rims: Click Here

Does anyone have these, or heard anything about these? Or does anyone have any comments about Kazera in general? I have never heard of them.

Edit: I guess that link won't work...You can find them at www.tirerack.com, listed for the focus. I'm looking at the 17's.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Here you go awebb, these are actually Kazera V spec but that's all I got......Credit goes to members of [FJ].........
1st one:

This one is sitting on 18 inch:

Another:

Again:

I like those wheels, they are pretty cheap and they still look good..........

Peace...............

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,891 Posts
I just got a set of KZ-U with 205/45/17 Yokohoma Parada Spec-2 tires for $950 shipped from tirerack.
I've only had them for a day but the steering seems to be more responsive and the road noise is not much different than the 15in stockers I had.

I can post pics if you want.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics would be awesome Micro. Any comments on the quality of the rims? They are quite a bit cheaper than some...

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,891 Posts
If you look at the casting type. Kazera uses LP Casting, which is what most of the higher end rims use.
I was going to get the Sport Edition Fox that is also a 6-spoke but it's heavier and uses Gravity casting, which makes the rims heavier.

The Tirerack has good info on rim types/casting.

So far, I like the quality and ride of the rims/tires.

I'll try to take pics this weekend and post them.

I'll shoot you a PM when they're posted.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey, i have them, but i dont have pics yet, they are good quality, and i love them, mine are painted black..... i would recommend them!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts