Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting a group buy for Karztec Rear Spoiler extension for the Focus ST.

Hi guys, I'm please to bring to you guys KARZTEC,

They're a Carbon Fibre Company in China and since I have done a group buy before on spoiler and it was a success! I thought I'd try to bring Carbon Rear Spoiler Extensions over!

I have been Negotiating with Karztec on bringing their Focus Products over. Their list price is $633 USD on spread sheet for the rear spoiler Extension. It took me a lot of convincing and emailing back and fourth over a few months to get the pricing down to $389 USD Shipped within USA. We need 10 to make this happen!

Lets get these in for Christmas Stocking stuffer!

Happy Shopping!

1) Company / Seller Name: Karztec
2) Company / Seller Address : Xin Lian Management Distiet, Hu Men Town,Dong Guan City, Guang Dong Province, CHINA (They also have a USA Headquarter)
3) Company / Seller Phone & Email: [email protected]
4) Start Group Buy Date: November 26,2014
5) Ending Group Buy Date: When we reach 10 minimum order to get it at this price!
6) Minimum Member Participation : 10 pcs
7) Retail or Sale Price: $633USD
8) Group Buy Pricing: $389 USD SHIPPED within USA!!!

1.builtboosted
2.masterchibi
3.Enforcer (FocustST.org)
5.bgst3
6.Phenom
7.Island_ST_Pride
8. FoSTed (FocusST.org)
9.Grease Monkey (FocusST.org)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just going to list your name down on here.

1 Down 9 to go and i'm sure a few more will contact me or I'll contact them over at the other forum.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool if you're in for one. I need to update the list because a guy from the other forum wants in also so we are at 8.

I'm assuming you're kidding when you said you want 4.

·
Registered
60 Posts
whats the status of this??? tax time is around the corner so itf it happens around then im in

1 - 20 of 30 Posts