Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for KCK and KCMO Focus poeple. I know your there cause I see modded Foci around. Also shouting for Columbia and Jefferson City Focus guys. I spend alot of time down there too. So if any of you are out there let me know.

Beowulf

·
Registered
42 Posts
no problem you should its a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get some of your friends to caravan up from s/f we will have a caravan coming from kc,mo and also stl,mo

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
My bad. I was told it was either the first or the last Sunday of every month. I went to the stadium today & no one was there so it must be the last sunday of every month. I'll try to get more info. If you want to compete its $30 for the day & $2 per run. If you're an SCCA member its $25 for the day & $2 per run. If they allow Fun Runs it'll only cost $2 per run but they don't always have them. I think I heard someone say they started things around 9 or 9:30 AM. I'd get there before that if I was going to compete.
I've only been to one of these things but it was cool. I didn't have the Ford at the time so I didn't run it. I knew some people there and saw some cool cars. There were some 'vettes, a Z06, Datsun 280, Lincoln LS, EVO (didn't run), ZX3, 2.0 Beetle, stock Civic (which had more roll than a tootsie roll), 5.0s, Lancia, BMWs, Miatas, and more.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts