Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put in a kn drop in filter took of the res box and then cut the hole a little bigger sounds cool but sill dont go nowhere lol. just hoping to get better gas milage atleast i hope

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Maybe a bit after you get your foot out of it trying to hear the new "cool" sound. I did the same thing years ago and it helped a bit. Keep the intake snorkel on and it'll work out.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i got mine for something like 40 bucks. it was about 30 bucks more expensive then the generic brand. but i am happy with it so far. no compliants. i cant say it radically changed my car, but then again, i was not expecting it to. my favorite part is that you can clean and reuse it instead of buying a new filter every time it gets a little dirty.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Hey Urn you have a PM

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would buy one but i want a intake and thats enough for an intake kit.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
niccuh said:
I would buy one but i want a intake and thats enough for an intake kit.
enough for an intake kit? i would not recommend buying an intake for 40 bucks. the only thing i know of in that price range is the bomz, and i think you are probably bettter off with the drop in filter.

if you are going to get an intake, get a real intake. the bomz e-bay special is not a real intake.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i bought my drop in filter for 32.46 at summit racing.sorry so late to respond but i went to las vegas for a week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts