Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any info on the kaminari full body kit if anyone is using it how does it fit did you have to modify it all or anything will help thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
I had it on my car for quite some time. Still have the side skirts and rear bumper. It fit like it was meant to go on there and I never had any problems from it. Here are some pictures of my car with the Kaminari kit on it. >>Click here<<

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
I dont think i ever saw this Focus of yours Don...
I had it at Spring Into Focus twice, Stephen. In 2009 and 2010. After that, I drove a loaner Focus in 2011, my truck in 2012, my Talon in 2013 and then my Miata in 2014. Only reason I drove the loaner was because I had my truck in the shop and that was the only loaner vehicle they had that day.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
The front bumper went on without any problems. This is one kit that actually fits like it was meant to be OEM.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Nice looking Kit

I remember seeing that Focus Don, didn't remember it was yours.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice looking Kit

I remember seeing that Focus Don, didn't remember it was yours.
I like the front bumper especially because of the large lights. Not so much the hood. I guess I would be a bumper only candidate.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Liked big round fogs since the first set of Cibie's I hung off the TR4A bumper, WRX kinda took 'em over more recently.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Liked big round fogs since the first set of Cibie's I hung off the TR4A bumper, WRX kinda took 'em over more recently.
[offtopic]

Ok showing age now. My first set of Cibie's were a set of Biodes that I installed into my 69 VW and cost me $70. My friends thought I was nuts until they saw the light those babies put out compared to a set of standard sealed beams. [cool]

I now return you to the regularly scheduled topic.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
I have always preferred the whole kit. I think the price is nearly the same as the lip kit if I am not mistaken. Here is the whole kit on my car.

The nice thing about the back bumper is that it has a cut out if you want to run a center exit exhaust. I didn't do that since I was already running a dual exhaust set up. The car is about the same now except I have replaced the front bumper, fenders and headlights.

·
Registered
620 Posts

The nice thing about the back bumper is that it has a cut out if you want to run a center exit exhaust.
Thanks for that bit of info. [thumb] I didn't know that and since I'm running the Borla center exit it's useful info.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Ah, that's right - it got crunched so you had to do something with it.

Those headlights worked well with it too.

good riverside shot across from the stadium to remember it by.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
I found some pictures of the rear bumper in case you wanted to see it.

Straight on shot:

At an angle:

The cut out for the center exit isn't visible unless you look behind the bumper. I think you can look on Kaminari's website for pictures of the center exit exhaust though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts