Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have been wanting to go back to k1 speed to do some go karting. And what a better way to go is with a whole bunch of people!

so you guys up for it?

heres a link of the group rates and the events they have

http://www.k1speed.com/parties.asp

also lets settle on a date that works for every one!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hey josh would it be at the Ontario track?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sounds good, Just let em know of the date and price that way I can save up and if anything have the day off. I am off on Saturday by the way.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sweet Stilix, That way I can take more pics of you ride and get more jealous lol. Ok we so need to talk about how much and id you can help me make my car look like urs :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ha ha ha ha. Hey Josh Lets set this up like for Saterday Afternoon. Funds are Semi low but payday is Friday!

he he he he P.s. Me and Jack might be going up the canyons Saterday Afternoon so keep it in mind. Just for fun. Maybe my boy with the Hatchie. We just swapped out the engine in it, Should be in by saterday!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha ha ha ha. Hey Josh Lets set this up like for Saterday Afternoon. Funds are Semi low but payday is Friday!

he he he he P.s. Me and Jack might be going up the canyons Saterday Afternoon so keep it in mind. Just for fun. Maybe my boy with the Hatchie. We just swapped out the engine in it, Should be in by saterday!
what saturday??

and damn that hatch is gona be fast!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Wasn't there a track where it's 2for1 on Tuesdays for like $20? That's more in my price range.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
With gas the way it is, it'll still only cost $2.00 to get there....

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eddie you guys done with your homies engine swap?

if not i wana see this get done if I can.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah Well we started yesterday. When I got to his house he had about 2 hours of work in pretty much preping the engine bay to remove the engine. Then when i got there we removed the axles, and I brought over my Cherry picker and we chained her up. 2 hours later the engine and trans all together went up and out. We discovered his 6puk Clutch was pretty much done so he got lucky it didnt mess up his Flywheel.

Yeah Well he gets out of work like at 6pm every day So its already dark by that time. But Im pretty sure we are going to work on it Saterday So maybe that day. Should be pretty kew.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Depending on the paycheck I can say for sure lets go on Saturday evening. I so want to see what times you run out there. I used to go there like every week. The new track has a huge back straight that leads into a mean 180 turn to a left and right to head back to the start finish. Now granted that was two months ago so I am not sure what the track is now if they changed it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ok guys here is a little visual help of the two tracks, Track one is the best in my opinion. Hope to see some good fast racing and close times.
Track 1

Track 2

1 - 20 of 70 Posts