Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 2013 Focus SE, so now I am selling the K&N intake I had in it (specifically, this one). The intake had been in the car for about 4000 miles. The filter is as clean as when I put it in.

Here is the kit packed up and ready to go. All pieces are accounted for.

It costs $300 new, and I am asking $200 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why'd you sell your car? Potentially interested.
I liked everything about the car, except for it's performance. I just needed something with more power. My plan was to have a secondary sports car for weekend/track fun, but I decided to stick with one car instead (for now). So, I traded it in for a Focus ST.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, how was the sound of this intake?
It's intoxicating. It didn't make my Focus noticeably faster, but it sure as hell sounded like it. The intake makes a low, deep growling noise at low RPM (kind of like a tiger purring), and gradually turns into a roar at high RPM. I was a little worried it would sound ricey, but it did not at all. I miss it. I plan to put a new filter on my ST to try to get some of that sound back. The ST is surprisingly quiet, until you get passed 3500 RPM and the sound symposer kicks in.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I gotcha, I'm gonna hold of for right now. I've got the money, I just don't want to spend it and need it for something else just in case. Definitely interested though. If someone else wants it don't hold it for me though it's all good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I gotcha, I'm gonna hold of for right now. I've got the money, I just don't want to spend it and need it for something else just in case. Definitely interested though. If someone else wants it don't hold it for me though it's all good.
Alright, sounds good.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I feel like I just predicted the future. My laptop just took a dump on me. I have to get a new one now instead of getting this lol. Glws

1 - 20 of 21 Posts