Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Ya I'm not diggin em. Maybe if the body wasnt stock and they were wider and spaced a little farther apart.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm not that big of a fan of the Stripes, but its your car and if you like them, that is all that matters. [;)]

·
Registered
697 Posts
there vinyl correct? who put them on? i've put on a good few decals, pinstripes and whats not. they did'n take the time i can tell by the way there waving. get skinney'er ones and about 1 foot between them and continue it from bumper up and i'td look nices ecspecially with my kit.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
^ I agree with donille, BUT... IMHO, I don't think they look too bad, but I do think that Zetec was right when he said they should be further apart. I'm not a big fan of stripes either and I don't the Focus is really the ideal car to put racing stripes on (Really, the only ones I've seen that I liked were on a Mini Cooper and a Dodge Viper) but if you ad more things to the car it might make it look better. But as Donille said, it's your car. Who cares what we think? :) Anyway, good luck on the mods and keep your pics updated so we can see what's going on w/ the car. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I kinda like some stripes, but unfortunately not on a focus. Like emilee225 said, if u add some other mods to ur car, they will look quite better.
If u like those stripes go for them, lol.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Those are essentially Neon R/T stripes. They don't look good on the Focus, due to its height and width.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I agree with SceviourZX3 if u want to have the stripes like that....I think with the focus it would look better to accent the sides of the car....the curves and all...

·
Registered
412 Posts
They just don't look right on the Focus. Hey, you asked... but if YOU like them, then that's all that matters!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, well actually everything on the car came with it I bought the thing used last March. I kinda like the stripes myself. I like the reflective on em at night looks neat. I still wish I could see what I look like to oncoming drivers [:)] buuut yea Job market around here has been sucky can't seem to keep a stable job. If and when I do get some dough I'm gonna go for cold air intake and a catback exhaust. (Like to try that out). Oh yea and as for the stripes... I like how the black goes with the molding sorta. Also want to tint these windows but VT doesn't let ya do too much. [:(] And most likely the first thing I want to replace/fix is the front bumper. It's got a hole in the plastic that was there when I got the car. (was a good deal so I didn't mind) But I like the stripes... looks better then a bra and protects the hood at least a little.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
IMO, I don't think they too too that bad. But I agree with a few opinions in that a kit would help and they should be slightly farther apart. I really don't think stripes look right on any stock car.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Makes it look goofy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts