1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
We just got a set, made by the same mfg., for a kid here at work for his civic. They are pretty nice and worked well. Durability is the key, and you wont know until you have tried them.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Maybe it was just the chromed housing ones that had the light throw? Anyways, I do have those same headlights, got em off ebay. You will have to wire in th resistor, like it says in the how to, but I've been happy with them so far.

·
Registered
738 Posts
those look like mine and the fit is pretty good... a little off on the drivers side... but the light throw is crap... hotspots everywhere...

·
Registered
877 Posts
I loved mine except when i had to drive at night, then I hated them.. which is why I recently went back to my old headlights.

-shawn

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Sting2324 said:
how bout them ST170?? They definatly seem to be one the best, if not the best alternative.

---Randy
A hefty price tag as well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i bought the same exact headlights from the same store. i live a few blocks from them so i just went and picked it up. i havent gotten any problems with them and the halo's are pretty bright. if you want you could check out my gallery to see how it looks like.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks

that's what I figured, I read through post for an hour or so one night, and couldn't find the info I wanted....along with these, I just got some SVT 5 spokes, I'm looking to get powder coated black, and some new tires off ebay, really good deal....so new lights, just have to install them and do my wheels next day off....oh well what fun I have to do this week....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I had the KS Halo headlights, I liked them a lot, nice beam pattern, fit like OEM. I think they're very hit or miss as to whether you get a quality light, or a complete dud.

·
Registered
43 Posts
These are the same ones I have on my car. Check my gallery for pictures. They looks good. The Led comes with resistors already. So pretty much just plug, splice, and play. Thumbs up if you ask me.

Kyllgore said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7984579998&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

I've gone through pages of threads on these
so please dont' flame,
I've never removed the headlights before
but I found out a friend bought me these off ebay,
I was just wondering if these are the good ones or the crap ones
that's all....thank you in advance

1 - 17 of 17 Posts