Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I keep seeing alot of threads with people saying that Black Diamond was the only manfacturer to make a larger throttle body for the SPI. Focus Central also made a larger aftermarket throttle body for the SPI, but sadly they went out of business a few months ago. It's a damn shame, because they had some cool SPI stuff.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Actually FC bought the TB FROM BDR and then sold it as theirs.

Just to clarify.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LOL

It is too bad FC whent out, I got my race header and o2 cheater from them right before they closed.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Focusin! You have totally "served" me in front of all of the Focus Fanatic community! For your insolence, we shall do battle! By the power of Ra, I call upon the almigty Jambi Tto destroy you! MICKA LICKA HI LICKA HINEY HO!!!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really wanted their race header and throttle body, but I was too little (money), too late.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LOL

I whent broke for about a month (was making 6.50 an hour at the time) just to buy that thing. it was the BEST thing I did to my SPI other than the SCT.

Oh and using my moderator powers I take jambi by the throat and rip his green face off. [:D]

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
focusin said:
.......I whent broke for about a month (was making 6.50 an hour at the time) just to buy that thing........
And I'm grateful you did.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I bet you are, and I was grateful for the money I got back from it considering it bought the final parts so I could sell my SPI to get my new car!

·
Registered
207 Posts
focusin said:
LOL

I whent broke for about a month (was making 6.50 an hour at the time) just to buy that thing. it was the BEST thing I did to my SPI other than the SCT.

Oh and using my moderator powers I take jambi by the throat and rip his green face off. [:D]
so you really liked the SCT? how much would it help me with my current mods: intake, exhaust?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts