Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this is my gf's and my car sitting next to each other after having a tough couple days because of irene. the one thing you cant see is that our cars got caked with salt water blown from the ocean which is about .5 of a mile away. the paint felt like sand paper from all the salt that was on it. her car is an 09 that just hit 40k on the clock. she just purchased in june and loves the car.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
[:0] m[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]s!
Clean off the cars so they can be squeaky clean!
That's a rare mustard color you have there

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Makes me miss my Amber gold 09'. Weird thing is, I traded mine in in June. And what made mine rare was that it came with a black interior and 5spd. Nice rides man.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[:0] m[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]s!
Clean off the cars so they can be squeaky clean!
That's a rare mustard color you have there
I had to wait a cple days before I could and ended up doing it in my girls apmt complex with two buckets and I had to make like 8 trips in the house to refill the buckets. It was miserable lol but I got her back clean then the day after we got heavy rain which ended up washing it all off her car

Makes me miss my Amber gold 09'. Weird thing is, I traded mine in in June. And what made mine rare was that it came with a black interior and 5spd. Nice rides man.
She wanted a black one but they gave her a crazy deal on this one because it was a rare color and I guess they had a tough time trying to sell it. Hers is an auto but she keeps buggin me to teach her to drive manual.

Hey.. nice asses. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice shot! Looks alot better debaged

1 - 7 of 7 Posts