Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sister surprised me today with an intake she got off ebay. she received it today from ups and gave it to me. i was excited thinking it was going to be a cai but it was just a regular air intake for the focus. im just happy she was nice enough to do something like that for me and now i know i have to do something nice for her as well. anyways can anyone help me out and tell me how to put this intake in my car. it didnt come with any directions and i want to make sure i do it right. would appreciate the help [:)]

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Nice thought though. Hey if it is a Short Ram style air intake it will work well. If it doesn't have it I would trade out the Filter for a conical K&N. More reliable IMO.

Install and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can i get this filter anywhere?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have any directions on how to get there. im still not very familiar with the territory here and i know ill get lost

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Get in 495 towards the Woodrow Wilson bridge. You will see the exit for Andrews AFB, exit 9. When you get off the beltway you will see Allentown Rd. The address is 4771 Allentown Road.
The number is 1-800-SPEED-LT or 301-420-2727. They have all sorts of parts. Get one of their catalogs too. If not to purchase the stuff, you can use it as a reference guide to a lot of parts.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
getting to speed unlimited is just as hard as installing the intake. in other words, it's simple. seriously

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jisturm said:
Get in 495 towards the Woodrow Wilson bridge. You will see the exit for Andrews AFB, exit 9. When you get off the beltway you will see Allentown Rd. The address is 4771 Allentown Road.
The number is 1-800-SPEED-LT or 301-420-2727. They have all sorts of parts. Get one of their catalogs too. If not to purchase the stuff, you can use it as a reference guide to a lot of parts.
thanks for the directions. ill see if i can make it tomorrow or this weekend and if i dont buy anything i can at least get the catalog. thanks again

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets hope i get to it scironzts.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
The catalog is good reading but check around before buying anything there. They can be kinda expensive on certain things. Now it seems to be Sport Compact Tuning Products.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks again jisturm. ill keep that in mind

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks euro that will definately help me out. ill let you guys know how it all turns out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts