Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it yesterday, love it so far, except the d-clutch seems a little slow to engage from stop, but it's all good, may be a few 0-60 will fix. [headbang]

·
Registered
364 Posts
congrats, but....

·
Registered
822 Posts
Give it some time to break in. I'm assuming you are talking about the 6 speed auto? Mine was like that at first. Was almost when you took off from a start quick, the automated clutch was taking a bit to engage. I now have about 1300 miles on my 6 speed auto. After about 1000 miles, the transmission seemed to shift smoother and quicker.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give it some time to break in. I'm assuming you are talking about the 6 speed auto? Mine was like that at first. Was almost when you took off from a start quick, the automated clutch was taking a bit to engage. I now have about 1300 miles on my 6 speed auto. After about 1000 miles, the transmission seemed to shift smoother and quicker.
glad to know that, thanks. used to drive an EVO 8 with a stage 3 clutch, this dual-clutch auto kindda bothers me a little. but we'll see

and will post some pics when it stopped rainning, and it's 30f outside.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Congrats, and welcome.

Give the transmission a chance to break in and learn how to behave. Should shape right up after a few hundred miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts