Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Jason aka skalir, I just picked up my first focus, it's a 2008 SE sedan, I really like it, came with Sync, just ordered the FSWERKS CAI for it, can't wait to install that soon!

Here's a few pictures:

·
Registered
340 Posts
[welcome] very nice focus, cai is a good idea

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Welcome. Another mod you should consider is color matching the chrome side vents. They look much better that way. Oh BTW good looking car ya got there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. Another mod you should consider is color matching the chrome side vents. They look much better that way. Oh BTW good looking car ya got there.
Thanks, That's a pretty good idea, I hadn't thought of that yet.

Quick question for you, I noticed in your signature, and around these forums over the past week now, that people talk about "lunchbox delete", but I can't seem to find out what exactly that means, could you explain please?

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Great looking car a welcome.

Probably the first thing I'd do to your car is try to pop the bumper back into place. It looks kind of funny sticking out like that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great looking car a welcome.

Probably the first thing I'd do to your car is try to pop the bumper back into place. It looks kind of funny sticking out like that.
Thanks, and yah I plan to mess with that this coming weekend, lol.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Nice car, welcome to the site

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice car, welcome to the site
Thanks misfire!

I just called FSWERKS about my CAI order, and it'll ship out today and arrive here Friday, so I get to tinker with my new ride this weekend! [werd]

I've seen a couple people on these forums mention, to not use the Bosch +4 plugs, is there any real evidence to that? I've upgraded all my other cars to Bosch +2 or Bosch +4 and always seen a good improvement, my brother put the +4's in his 06 V6 mustang and saw a big improvement too.

Any thoughts/suggestions? The plugs in mine now, are definitely original equipment, they are fine though, but looking to do what I can. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Next up: Wheels! And get rid of all that chrome. Yuck. Then lowerrrrr it. [hihi]
Yeah, might do nicer wheels sometime in the future, but I think the stock ones look pretty nice really, and yah i'm debating on the chrome, not sure what I think about it.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Just get some 17 inch EAP's. SVTF wheels, or some other 4x108 Ford wheel. Cheaper and they look awesome.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
European Appearance Package

They are 15 spoke 17 inch wheels that look good on ANY Foci.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts