Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a 2010 SES coupe 5-Speed w/35,xxx miles it has the Rapid Spec 401A package which is power moonroof and premium sound system, it also has heated leather seats, it even has an engine block heater, the guy who owned it before me had a dealership find this car for him and he said that they had it shipped down from Michigan, but its all stock except for 1.5" Eibach Sportline lowering springs and 6k HID's in the fogs here are some pics let me know what you think.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Very nice find/buy. Welcome to the Focus community!

Bob

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice!!! What plans do you have for it now?
As for now performance wise I'll probably just get the FSWerks CAI then later get their stealth exhaust and the SCT Programmer eventually. Long term I would like to turbo it but when you get into that it starts to get a little expensive lol. I'll probably look into getting some different wheels and other suspension upgrades as the time comes but as for now its my DD so not looking to do anything too drastic.... yet

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great-looking FoFo ... good luck with it!

I wish mine was a 5-speed ... [:)]

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Clean looking ride, black on black, moonroof, 5 speed... Very nice I wish I had a black interior and a moonroof [bawling]

That is a great looking car. Two questions: 1) where is the antenna ?
2) If you don't mind saying, how much ??
Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice till you said something... WHERE IS THAT ANTENNA!? [dunno] [:)~]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice car! The guy that had it before must've taken really good care of it! ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah he must have lol. So do ya miss it yet?
Absolutely! I love that car. Although, our new MKX is pretty sweet it doesn't exactly suit my taste. I think there's a 2012-up ST in my future. Could be a couple years off though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts