Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up. Rides like a champion!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looks really nice in white and a sedan. Very tidy!

·
Registered
683 Posts
[cheers]
Congratulations and nice looking car ... I have to admit one of my favorite traits of the new FF is the ride / handling.
[cheers]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it so much everything about it, just drove it at night and i couldnt stop playing with the mood lighting. I want everycolor haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congratulations!!!
Please tell me you are going to take the dealer frame off. [wrenchin] I only kept mine till I got my plates. Or keep them and tell the dealer they can pay you to advertise for them. [8D]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I will, first day was more excited to to drive it then anything. I already ordered mud flaps and side body molding. 1st day and someone already hit my car

·
Registered
154 Posts
Someone hit it?!!! [:0]
Where did you order the side moldings from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I saw it on the dark part of my door [bigcry] The dealer said he was going to look at a universal one and talk to a few bodyshops in the area see what they think is the best. I got the oxford white so im hoping they dont need to do much matching since mine is basically pure white

·
Registered
183 Posts
I should hope it rides like a champ...it is a new car.

Good looking hoopty. Saw a white one up close and personal the other day and really liked the color.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What interior? If I had ordered white I would have to have Arctic White int. love the contrast. One of the reasons I settled on SE Sport.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts