·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the steeda 28mm..rear sway bar..and the h&r 24mm front cant wait[grinking]

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
i hope your rear LCA's are reinforced or you may eventually get a split rear LCA...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i was looking into these bars too until Mike(b16sir1991) steered me away from the rear when he told me i would have to reinforce my subframe.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Yeah the rear is freaking intense. Its roughly the same size as the bar on my dads full size truck... You will need to re-enforce those lower control arms if you don't want them snapping in two especially with those "soft" springs you have. Even the Ford Racing springs aren't really firm enough for that kinda bar.

Edit: And even then you will be lifting inside tires like a madman in the turns.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im getting the h&r cut kit...to compliment them..how would i go about reniforecing them?

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ If i can get a good picture ill show you my LCA. I bought it from ford a month ago and it came with a piece of metal welded on top.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Do all year svtf's have the reinforced lca's in the rear? I thought I read on here somewhere that the early models did not have the reinforced ones.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
ok i have an svt so i would be ok with the lca's right? also what springs would u guys recomend if i wanted to go with the same bars? i have agx's on my car now, with stock svt springs, and stock sway bars. wanting to step up to the steeda bar in the back, wahts the best front bar to run with it?

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
O an dont for get the front endlinks (get them from mike) b/c if you dont upgrade those you'll brake you OEM ones the first day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts