Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed my order for my F2 piece....I cant wait to get it this coming week....WOOT WOOT[clap] [bootyshak [headbang]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wife won't be happy cuz it's on my credit card but oh well.......I will post pics.....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SCHWEET, will I get a CEL at all when I install it?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I just placed my order for my F2 piece....I cant wait to get it this coming week....WOOT WOOT[clap] [bootyshak [headbang]
Enjoy it... I sure enjoy looking in my engine bay and seeing my F2 header in there instead of the stock exhaust manifold...IMHO it's a good header and smart bolt-on performance part for your FoFo[thumb]

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
You'll love it I just got mine installed a few days ago. Sucks it's been snowing since tho.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
SCHWEET, will I get a CEL at all when I install it?
search for the mechanical cel fix by SYZ all you need are some spark plug anti-foulers and a drill and bit.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ca't seem to find it.......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey jetrinka, will I get a CEL if I don't perform the mod that SYZ has done?

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
You may or may not still get a CEL. You need to make sure that you follow the instructions very closely and ensure that you get the hole for the anti-fouler drilled to 1/2 inch. It's recommended to use progressively larger drill bits to work your way to 1/2 inch instead of jumping straight to 1/2 inch.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will give it my all.......

·
pwned
4,712 Posts
Since we're on the F2 Header topic, does having a header increase the wear on the engine or something along these lines?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The f2 step header is pretty good power gain for top end... VERY VERY LOUD
Just search for my videos on streetfire.net " duratank2point0 "

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sick bro....what kind of exhaust is that in the video?

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
The f2 step header is pretty good power gain for top end... VERY VERY LOUD
Just search for my videos on streetfire.net " duratank2point0 "
hey tank!!! your car sounds really hot. i looked at you performance mods and i noticed that you have the cfm 67mm tb , im looking at geting that and the f2 header. but what i want to know is , is that really a svt you took out???? i looked at your mods and and besides a xcal and tb , header , im not that much differant then what you have going on. im not trying to call you out i just want to know, so i know where i could possably be at after those 3 mods. those 3 are in my next to do's.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts