just ordered a focus sport cai cant wait hope its worth my money any feedback

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
good choice. im getting one of these for the summer months

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I have one a couldn't be happier. Sounds great and you can tell a little bit of difference in power. And it looks good as well. And have fun with the install. It sucked for me.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Congrats. The hardest part will be getting the old stuff out. Just take your time. Its comes out easy once you get all the bolts out.

Definitely gonna be worth it though.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
yea , take your time with the old crap, you will get pist off at that 100 mile air filter so just have a couple beers on hand and when you feel like your about tho throw somthing threw the air just take a small break. have fun and good luck.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
yea , take your time with the old crap, you will get pist off at that 100 mile air filter so just have a couple beers on hand and when you feel like your about tho throw somthing threw the air just take a small break. have fun and good luck.
lol yup. The 30 minutes it says on thier website is a load of bull. Just be patient and take your time. It took me around 2 hours, but was worth it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The install is not to bad. First remove your splash guard from under the car, and then remove your drivers side rim. After that you'll want to remove the 3 or 4 screws holding the liner in the front half of the wheel well. The liner will fold back behind the brake caliber, and allow you access to the bolts holding the stock unit on. Some advice - you dont have to remove the bolts completely as the mounts have 2 forks, and will slide out once you have them loosened. You'll see what I'm talking about once you get inside the liner. I did mine without removing the splash guard, and it was a PITA !! If you have a set of ramps or jackstands that would be easier, but I took mine off, and put it back on using just the jack that came with the car.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
I have had mine now for about 5 months and love it. I also got the FS exhaust and the go great w/ each other. Now that the tem. is getting colder I can realy hear and feel the diferance in the way my car sounds and feels.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
yeah, you ll like it....its got a great filter, with the ITG. its top of the line. youll probly also get a loud whistle as you accel, around 3k. its pretty cool.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright this just made me feel even more excited about getting it thanks guys[clap]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts