Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep i didnt have nothing to do so i just installed my audio which i had since summer sitting in my garage, let me know what you guys think.
I did all the work my self so i think i did pretty well [thankyou]

lets start with the front audio...umm installed 6.5 mtx components and tweeters for better mids and highs.

{mtx 6.5}

got tweeters mounted and sounds aswome...

painted my interior and installed gauge pod for my volts/air/fuel.also installed my jvc h/u..that matches my silver interior..

now to the back...[clap]...got my mtx 2301 mono amp mounted for my Mtx 5500 sub modified to fit in and made it alot bigger with fiberglass which i cut the whole back and basically its almost what the cubic in that it requires..

now for the last pic...here are my crossovers installed on the leftside of the trunk..

·
Registered
433 Posts
I love your dash and gauges. Is that a steering wheel cover or what? I love how its got some color in it. NICE INSTALL!!!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
all looks great, more than i'd be brave enough to take on!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love your dash and gauges. Is that a steering wheel cover or what? I love how its got some color in it. NICE INSTALL!!!
i actually painted it with a sharpi marker lol i didnt know you where gonna tell but i turn out it looks great..

Thanks for the imput fellas.. am goin to sleep after a long night installing my rear speakers and putting dynamat all in my door panels and trunk [sleeping]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts