Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted my Focus to look different then everyone elses. Tell me what you think. I am almost done with all cosmetic changes and am about to start on performance mods.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well you said you wanted us to tell you and in all honesty.......

...It doesnt look bad. I like the idea of the paint line around the car. The interior looks spectacular did you also have the show do taht or did you do it yourself? Bet those kickers really kick! I love mine.

Everything else looks awsome! [thumb] nice job

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I preped everything and a friend of mine sprayed it all. The car and inside pieces. I love the way it turned out, since all the interior pieces were sanded and clear coated they really, REALLY shine.

thank you,

·
Registered
526 Posts
NICE[thumb] I got the same kicker setup you do. What amp are you running with those?? You should face the subs out towards the trunk. I think it sounds better that way. But nice ride anyways.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't like the color combo. WAY too much contrast IMO. I'd also put on some dif. wheels. Again though, just my opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like to 2-tone, but I think you should have took the orange paint ALL the way down the body. I dont like how it angles upward towards the rear of the car. But I like the color you chose though.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I DO NOT like the rims at all... but other than that a very nice car and great interior.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
rims are horrible

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah car is nice but the rims i dont like either i think black rims with a machined lip would look way better thats my 2 cents but other then that nice car really like the interior

·
Registered
580 Posts
I can def. admire the time and effort that went into doing all that. At least you don't have something that would be seen everyday. Rims could be different, but I'm sure you picked those ones for a reason.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
yea south carolina represent

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
IN my opinion... the rims are waaaaay too bling for the paint, and for the focus in general.

Other than that, it looks AWESOME.

·
Registered
759 Posts
What type of pedals do you have?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
WOW, I see noone likes my rims and yes I did chose them for a reason. Someone owed me money and would never pay so we worked something out(I got the rims and he got...well he is still OK)

They are alittle too much chrome for me as well, I did want the black stars with chrome lip. Hy get what you can when you can it, right?

Turning the box around will not make it sound better since it is ported out the side. I have it facing that way so the port uses the little pocket of the trunk near the brake lights to create the bass reflex that everyone says I will get if I turn the box around.

The pedals were some cheapies from autozone.

Thanks for the feedback, glad to see noone is holding back for emotions sake. I am glad that everyone likes the interior pieces those took the longest to prep.

In all seriousness thank you for your feedback.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well it is different that's all I'm gonna say.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah the interior paint is hot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The inside is very nice, the two tone should have went all the way down IMO and the rims need less bling. But its still a very nice car and would make me look twice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts