Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....well kinda...LOL...decided to get rid of the cf hood for now and went with this:

FC Stage 3 head, 3 way ported&polished, combustion chamber work, 10.5:1 compression....

Now - since I can check this of my list, these parts are soon to come:

-FR Stage 2 cams
-Ported Manif
-Hi flow cat + flex
-and some chip and injector work

Gosh - I can;t freakign wait.....

ollie
:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Roll me over some of that extra dough you have laying aound there will ya. Nice head lol.
Show and go(minus one cf hood)...no complaints here [;)]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CowsGoMoo said:
By the looks of it, you're staying all-motor?
yes - all motor...Tom gave me a ride in his SVT turbo focus - don't get me wrong I love it - but way out fo my budget.

Actually - I bought the head used and paif 475 for it...can't beat that deal. So the CF hood pretty much paid for the head...

ollie

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
nice man nice, but keep u'r personal life to u'rself ;) j/k

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes - emissions is a must. I will not take that risk and get rid of the cat, even if it means I sacrafice some hp...I rather sacrafice some hp than pay out of my ass if I get a ticket or something...just not worth it to me. I dunno how strict they are down here since I moved down to charlotte coupel month ago, but from talking to people, cops are dicks out here...

oh well - can;t have everything in life, right??

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That looks slick, ollie. You need to come up here and start working on my car[:D]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well guys - things might change afterall...there is a possibility that I will sell the head. For a personal matter. But I will know more in a couple days...Ollie :(

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
id take her for sure, but not sure shes the right profile for my future supercharger, do you have a closeup of the valves next to each other?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts