Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[?|] I just got hit by an old lifted chevy suburban. It broke by right tail light and crunched the top corner of the quarter panel, about $1000 damage and the WOMAN drove off with out giving any info, I am looking for an OEM tail light, and I will fix the body myself, any one have one that I might be able to buy, will also pay shipping.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
damn, that sucks.
I would've followed the bitch and then called the cops.
good luck with the repairs.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
let her get away. i'm assuming it was parked. damn that sucks. good luck on the repairs bro.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've been hit twice in the rear, both times were runners : (

First time I was on vacation, and returned to find my rear bumper scratched up badly in front of my apt building (someone couldn't park) and I matched marks and paint to a neighbor, who denied it of course, so my insurance claimed it 'unknown driver' and paid me $65 ($300 hit & run deductable).

Then I move to Maryland and get hit in the morning while in the car! I pulled over (in heavy bumper to bumper traffic) and the bastard sped off once the traffic flow increased! I tracked him down though (school nearby, teenager in mommy and daddy's mustang 40th anniv. edition, 7 AM, put those together) and alerted the on duty police, who got me in touch with the kid. Eventually, his father wrote me a check for $660 (imagine insurance rates for a 17 year old driving a mustang GT who did a hit and run ...) and I STILL haven't replaced the original bumper!

That bumper has made me some money! It's almost too funny of a saga to get it repaired/replaced any more than touch up paint.

Good luck with the repairs, I feel your anguish ...

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
(and some canadian wagons)

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
torino72 said:
I going to get her one way or another, her truck is not easy to miss, I'll track her down myself.
was just about to say that myself...jacked up suburban can't be hard to miss.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a sedan, and I have three new quotes for $1400, $1600 and $2900, this lady pisses me off, but I do only have to pay a $500 deductible, and my rates don't even go up.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
that just SUX man, I HATE people like that!! Good luck with the repairs man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts