Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the site I have been hanging out checking out your cars though, so I thought I might as well post some pics. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
ever think about painting the mesh black? may look pretty sweet. i like the look you got goin on. would u be up for comin to colorado for a g2g? probably the sunday after valentines day

·
Banned
795 Posts
Very nice matey, don't agree wit the gay blue colour under the hood tho, should stick wit silver. A nice wing on the back would like mint!

Nice interesting looking rims 2, like them!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The blue on the engine is a little washed out in that picture, its more of a royal blue, and yeah it does look a little gay in the pic, but I think it's not that bad in real life though.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think it looks very clean!

·
Registered
219 Posts
what % tint is that? Also where did you get the AEM sticker? They gave me one with my intake but its not white and I think that yours is an awesome little accent

·
Registered
580 Posts
since it's a tint post...

i need to ask about the dot matrix around the edge of the window. what did they use to fill it in, or didn't you ask?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Welcome to the board. Nice car, I always thought those rims were a bit much, but I must say they do go well with a silver car.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
looks pretty good, but i dont like the way the body kit looks all the way around. i think it would look better if it was all at the same hieght.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the input guys, It's nice to get other peoples opion on your car, The Dot matrix on my windows wasn't filled in at all, I was a little disturbed at how it came out when they tinted it but it grew on me. BTW my tint is 50% front / 15% back. To tell you the truth I can't remember where I got my AEM stickers, if you look at the picture you will notice that they are on the car in one pic and not in the other, I put them on while I was taking these pics. I have had the stickers in my glove box under my mounds of trash for some time and thought they would go well with the tint they are the same color as the car so that worked out well.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts