Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Nice one ! It is the first black I see and it looks great ! Congratulations !

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Very nice. Now go out and enjoy it for a while!

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Nice, I like the black with black rims, thats the first 12' I have seen like this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I will try and get some better pics later and even some video with my GoPro. This is the Black one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congrats, you lucky dog! I gotta wait another two weeks before I get to set eyes on mine! [V]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very awesome! I wish I could tint my windows but I live in jersey and everything here is illegal:( I'm going to take some nice 1080p video of the car soon going over everything. Im going to get some nicer pics as well.

I ran into a weird problem with the MyTouch and my Droid. I pair them together with BT no problem. I tried playing music I have stored on my droid any it worked. I heard it playing a song I have on my phone. But now for whatever reason the MyTouch says undefined and disconnects the Droid. It wont play anything off my phone. Anyone experience this? I have yet to google this.

·
Registered
967 Posts
^^^ you could have hit a file that isn't an mp3? some android phones (particularly motorola) don't play as nice. If you continue to have problems, try reverse pairing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It appear to be some kind of major Sync bug. Many people are having the same problem. I tried unpairing and pairing again. I made sure there was nothing but mp3's in my music directory. I pulled the battery in the phone. Still says undefined and disconnects.

I tried my mothers iPhone4 and it does the same thing to it. Im going make sure my Sync is fully updated. Im due for a new phone anyways. But I dont think what phone I get matters. If Sync dont work Sync dont work.

If I decided to wire my phone to the car to get the audio to play through the car speakers what would be the best way? I have the original Droid. It wont play audio through its micro usb port. Only through the audio jack. This car doesnt have an audio jack though. It has 2 usb and what look like 3 rca plugs? What are those for? audio and video? If so I should be able to get a 3.5mm to rca wire and use that right? Until they fix this Sync thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts