Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my HKS cat back put on and I love it! It has a very deep rumble and is not loud at high RPMs. My car has a lil more giddyup through the mid ranges. I would say that it has the perfect sound, and it looks great! I'll post pics tomorrow[thumb]

·
Registered
816 Posts
@ Zarelli6: Calm down. If he likes it, that's all that counts.

I look forward to the pics! [thumb]

·
Registered
388 Posts
the slant you see from many exhaust actually started out as more of a function than form thing...not sure on the focus. either way it's a nice exhaust.....

this topic is useless without pics though...[:D]

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have the HKS too, no matter what all these haters say on here you made the right choice, perfect sound too, check my members gallery for pics

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I actually wanted to order the hks, but the place I was ordering from didnt have it, but they had the magnaflow, which was my origional idea, so I ended up getting it.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i got the hks too welcom to the hakyaucki siukiwia s-something i forget but it is to jap d00ds and some corporation oh sigmon or something yea whats up now! lol

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Well I hope you aren't into making any real power with your car, cuz the HKS will only hold you back once you start modding.

I however am not a hater, if you like the sound then I am glad. Just remember that if you plan to make more serious mods you will not be making as much as folks with more free flowing exhaust systems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts