Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my focus 3 days....quite new the car scene...was told about this site from a friend i made on another site. Really interested in what i should do to this car....i already have a body kit picked out

wings west w type i think it looks smooth

any other suggestions would be great please let me know!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meant to also add i will have more pictures soon

its a 2.0L zetec 5 speed manual
getting keyless entry and power windows this payday eventually power windows cause i hate cranking the window

·
Banned
795 Posts
wwwwwwww, cleeeeean caaar... :eek:)

I'm sure us lot could inform u on enough bits and pieces 2 put on ur car, make sure u got enough cash in ur account tho! lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh i do

theres cash to be spent slowly but surely i could see in about 4 months total time having it when i want it

GMISVTFocus

are those stock rims on your svt? or wha? theyre clean looking

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
HotRodWagon said:
I really like the white ZX3. Especially with black rims and black c/f hood. Have fun!
That's what I was gonna say![:D]

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
hey & [welcome]
like the car
if i were in your shoes, i would paint the side mouldings. i am usually not to into that, but the black on the white looks kind of odd. new rims too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is it possible to add cruise control to a car that didnt come with it??? im sick of seeing people with it and now i wonder why i didnt get it in the car in the first place!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your link doesnt work man!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I recommend the following in order
suspension - springs, shocks, & camber correction kits
wheels & tires
engine modifications - under drive pulleys, headers, cat-back, cold air intake, cam gears, etc.
aesthetic modifications (if desired) - body kit, spoiler, tint, mirrors, etc.
I don't recommend wheels or a body kit without suspension modifications. It looks goofy. wheel gap is not cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts