Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago I bought a 03 SVT focus 5 door and thought I should introduce myself. I dont know a lot about this car yet, but I'm learning so hopefully if I have any questions someone can help.

bob

·
Registered
412 Posts
Bob, welcome to the family. I know you will find this site a wealth of info, and a few good laughs.
Congrats on the new ride, enjoy!
[welcome]
bfocused

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, I'll try to get a picture soon but between work and school starting again I havent gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wound up getting CD silver. Its not usually my favorite color, but it looks good on the car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I must agree with bob and Disturbed, excellent choice of color![thumb]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Bob!! I think we are now 3 on this forum with identical cars. :) Grrreat choice!!! You'll love it!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again for the welcome everyone. I finaly got around to taking a picture of the car. So far I love the car, its gotten over 1200mi in the two weeks I've had it. I have also gotten a Focus sport front strut tower brace, the first of many things I will probably do to the car ( the rest coming when I get some money).

·
Registered
842 Posts
Take it back Quick!!!! just kidding. Nice car. And actually the sonic blue svt is alot faster than the infra red. Sonic blue svt's run 9's. lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! I knew color could make a difference but I was always told that yellow was the fastest not blue. Live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You picked a winner of a color AND body style! ;)

Sincerely,

Beetle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts