Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya so i just got it like 2 weeks ago and figured i would post about it =] here are some pics... is completely stock, gonna get a K and N AF for it soon

i definitly like it alot shes my baby and i wanna get a system soon and maybe some performance mods... so if anyones selling some stuff let me know

·
Registered
16 Posts
paint your wheels to match the car, i only say that cause i want a charcoal focus with color matched wheels.

not to piss you off but loose that decal in the rear.

·
Registered
309 Posts
now u need some tint, tinted tails, halo headlights, and bigger rims and your focus will look just like mine lol i got an 02 liquid grey zx3 also

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooo ya didnt even think of tints... sounds good ill probly do that first cuz would look meanest, and some rims would look clean if i got bigger and did them black or liquid gray.. i check out urs and it looks SICK! i want it like urs "zx3focus02" and norcal dude... looks nice... im not huge on sedans tho idk in love with the hatchback =]

·
Registered
309 Posts
^^ thanks man =] still more to come on mine tho. im no where near done with it. just need some time and money lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
pretty much stock besides my 5% tint all around..

good wax..tinted side markers, tails, and grille

l.e.d washer nozzles, hoen bulbs, and nokya fog lights

enjoy..=]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice new foci u got, like the color, lotsa small things makes a big diff on this car, good luck on the mods, and welcome to FF

·
Registered
140 Posts
a nice wing and a de badge would clean up that rear end....this is my rear end...ha

good luck and happy modding

·
Registered
51 Posts
Shorty antenna, tint, color matching rims like norcalfocus said, black out lights and stuff, debadge, and paint your calipers. [:)]

And welcome to FF. [:)]

·
Registered
936 Posts
*sigh* I remember when my 02 looked that good. A few dings to the front end, and some clear coat rash on the rear ... and not so much anymore. :( But cleaning up the body is on my list.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts