Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an oasis run and it showed the car had a warranty for 60 mo or 100K miles. Called my ford dealer and he confirmed this. I am happy to say the least. Now I can get that clutch TSB done. I bought the car at an Audi dealer so they didn't know anything about it. [headbang]

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fazerdude said:
Even the best extended warranties don't usually cover the clutch disc. Just a heads up.
Not even a Ford warranty? I'll have to check into the clutch issue then.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I already went through this. They're not going to cover it unless you have a really really good dealership.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Clutch insty covered after 12k miles. I worked for ford and dealt with the issue all the time. Clutch is wear and tear and ford isnt paing for a clutch when people dont know how to drive.

Also A TSB can be done at any time weather your under warentee or not.

Nick

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
The clutch TSB, is actually for the flywheel making noise. That should be covered under that warranty. I have had mine done 4 times now, and the last one was under the extended warranty from Ford at 38K miles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1SVTFocus said:
Clutch insty covered after 12k miles. I worked for ford and dealt with the issue all the time. Clutch is wear and tear and ford isnt paing for a clutch when people dont know how to drive.

Also A TSB can be done at any time weather your under warentee or not.

Nick
I know how to drive and I also know the TSB can be performed anytime but thanks for your help. LIke the last guy said it's a flywheel issue mainly which is covered. So I will be checking it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts