Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a kid in a nice looking zx3 at the gas station today.I was not in my car because it's in the shop.Thus I was driving a Mazda min-van(loaner). I told him his car looked nice and asked if he had ever been on FF. He said no ,that he really hadn't explored any forums online. I proceeded to tell him I drove an SVT focus. This is when things got good. He told me he hadn't ever seen an SVT, but it was nothing more than an apperance package kinda like the neon sxt. I've had my car compared to some perrty stange things before,but a neon sxt .I just told him a little about the car and to check out FF.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah dude, I know the only reason I paid more for a used SVT than I could've paid for a new ZX3 was for the totally sweet wheels and bumpers!!!!1one

If he werent a focus owner I could summon up a little understanding, but c'mon, its right in his backyard. Thats like saying europe is basically just 1 country with a bunch of lines drawn on it. Foolish peoples.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I hope he DOES check out FF.com

So he can learn.

·
Banned
503 Posts
yeah, like matt said, he will learn quick and catch on and get hooked on this damnned website...but thats a good thing lol

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I haven't had anyone say that to me yet, but I have had more than a few people ask me how I got Cobra wheels to fit on my focus.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^you have any pics? i'd love to see that

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
SVT Robzor said:
...Thats like saying europe is basically just 1 country with a bunch of lines drawn on it...
It is isnt it? [???:)]

LOL [rofl] [rofl]

And just FYI, the only difference in the SVT and stock ZX3 is that the SVT has some knock-offs daytons on it. I mean, whoop-dee-do!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
SVT Robzor said:
Thats like saying europe is basically just 1 country with a bunch of lines drawn on it. Foolish peoples.
i thought europe was a continent [dunno]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Last time I checked it was? Some stooped people in here man, Imma tellin ya.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^haha... even more funnier is daytons on a focus [hihi]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Bl1nG bL1Ng!1!!one!

sHow t3h Gr1lL [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had my Focus be compared to a Mini van... since it is a "Mini Mini Van".

Thank you best friend that drives a SRT-4... (isnt a SRT-4 like a normal ZX3 but a ZX5?) -haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts