Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's freakin awesome. I remember playing the demo of Saint's Row and this doesn't even compare to that (in a good way). I'ts next on my GameFly list...since I'm too broke or cheap to actually own it. [:D]

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
:( I guess I'm behind in the times...I'm halfway through Ultimate Alliance, and I just picked up Double Agent today. Freaking awesome...

I know, I know Frank...you hate it. [;)]

·
☼
7,494 Posts
DA is like 30$ now.
I haven't seen a game drop in price that fast in a while.

I just beat Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, that was a good game.

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
So, the game plays like GTA or Saint's Row? I got kinda tired of that genre pretty quick... anything special about the game? Do you get to put the smackdown on crack addicts or something...

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I picked it up at GameStop today...I traded in some games and paid around $25 for it.

This game is freakin sweet. It takes WAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer to upgrade your abilites than it did in the demo though.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ive played this demo over 50 times and just love it love love it.... Has anybody climbed to the top of the agency tower?
There are three spires atop the Agency Tower. You can climb the first one (lowest) with at least two agility stars. From there you can jump to the second spire (middle) and take a catwalk over to the third spire (highest). I think you need at least three agility stars to be able to climb the third one (I have two agility stars, and it's just out of my reach). I've played the game for two days and have beaten the entire Los Muertos gang and I have my strength maxed out. I might have to set it on a higher difficulty.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts