Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if i'm going to keep it and install it after ordering the missing parts, or just sell it.
If you happen to have one of these, could you tell me whats missing from the kit, without scaring me to much of how much it would cost to complete it?
And with my current mods and a update tune from wayne, what kind of numbers could I expect? CM FX100,Fidanza AFW,HIS Tune,HIS SRI
If the gains are noticeble, I might just keep it in a safe place until my financial situation allows me to install and maintain it properly.
By the way the kit has 3k miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another shot

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can't believe they are still using epoxy coated rotors in those kits. Someone needs to get in Oscar Jackson's ass and tell him they want the good stuff (abrabable powder coating).

Nate.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry for my rant. I'm sure you could go to Jackson racing's website and get a parts list of exactly what is needed. I would imagine you are missing a pile of nuts/bolts, belt, possibly injectors. I haven't installed a JRSC so I'm not sure of the nitty gritty details but that above parts would be a start. Nate.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Here's the full parts list for the SVT JRSC: http://www.jacksonracing.com/graphics/BOMS/995-100.pdf

I can tell you right now, it won't be worth the money and headache to piece that kit together. I am noticing several large pieces of hardware missing, not to mention all the little hoses, bolts, adapters, gaskets, etc... You'd be better off buying a new kit.

And Nate, Oscar is no longer producing the kits, Jackson Racing Superchargers are now produced by Moss Motors in Goleta.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP for more info from the already owners of this kit, ot similiar kit.

H

·
0 Posts
Send me the parts. I will take it off of your hands! ;-)

PM me an offer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
you are missing alot . like all the hardware, a couple brackets, intake hose, so on and so on. i dont know how much it would cost but i would also use the big boost kit or you might be upset.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't gotten around to contact a store that would stock the parts needed.
But i'm willing to say that using some good comunication skills over the phone this kit will be completed for less then 2000$ when it's all said and done.
This is taking in to consideration that I paid slightly less then 1500$ for what is shown.
I'm sure some of the parts missing can be ordered through a much supportive Focusfanatics forum member that works for Ford and has access to Ford Performance parts as well at discounted prices.
When there's a will there's a way.
BTW if i'm not mistaken this kit isn't exactly the worst thing that ever happend to the SVTF, and when new retails for more then 3000$
But i'm open, yet not looking forward to be proven misinformed.
Wish me luck guys!

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
If you go to the JacksonRacing website it will list every single part that comes with the complete list. That is going to be your bible in figuring out what you need.

Oh and the kit can be had for 2495-2595 on several websites.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Portuga said:

This is taking in to consideration that I paid slightly less then 1500$ for what is shown.
Hmm... My turbo kit was for $900 and it was complete. You have a chip too. Would of been perfect. Too bad its sold. supercharged is the safer route to go anyway. I hope you get all the parts. Might have to be on the phone with Mr. Jackson all day one afternoon to get it right.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Nvm. You have a svt, I am dumb. I saw this on the main page didnt see what section it was in.

Have fun searching for the parts :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
You are missing the serpentine belt, power steering reservoir bracket, the supercharger support arm, the bracket that the support bolts on to, the idler pulley, and the DSI delete thing. Not to mention gaskets, a ton of hoses, fittings, bolts, nuts, washers, fuel line removal tool, hose that connects the TB to the intake air box.... There might be more but thats what I can remember off the top of my head.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts