Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just ordered the ford racing handling kit for my 2012 hatch.
since i never really seen a good review on it ill get one up here once i get in installed and driven for a bit.[ffrocks]

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Congrats. Go kart handling to come

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Awesome, you'll love it....

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Do the car is lowered with the handling kit?

It's important for me to stay stock height

When I'm in the woods (miss my Ranger) I don't want to scrap more the bottom of the car[grinking]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it lowers the car an inch or so. but mainly tightens up everything with those front and rear anti roll bars. plus i like its made by ford instead of these aftermarket vendors.

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah it lowers the car an inch or so. but mainly tightens up everything with those front and rear anti roll bars. plus i like its made by ford instead of these aftermarket vendors.
I can't wait to see the before/after pictures and read your review!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah man, i'm on the ford racing lowering springs already so the before and after pics might be hard to tell but i sure there's a dramatic difference between just springs and the full kit but after all set and done it should be a great. it ships out Monday. cant wait.

·
Registered
198 Posts
since i never really seen a good review on it ill get one up here once i get in installed and driven for a bit.[ffrocks]
You have any experience with other Ford Racing parts like exhaust, intakes, etc...?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have any experience with other Ford Racing parts like exhaust, intakes, etc...?
well the car is sitting on the ford racing lowering springs right now.
and their description is pretty accurate on what the ride is for me.

and their exhaust system is just a rebadge brola exhaust.

but i always lean more toward ford racing because i believe the parts they make are made for the cars and not just a third party after thought. i plan on getting the ford racing short throw shifter after i save a couple more bucks after this suspension.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they dont make one for the non st but i have seen people use some st part off the st intake like the intake hose after they do the snorkel delete.
the closest you can get that's somewhat ford racing is the roush intake

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
enjoy! I have done handling mods over the years on my capri 2000, and 83 mustang GT, worked well

·
Registered
232 Posts
Is the handling kit the same as the one that comes on the titanium handling package cars? I love the way mine drives. I still think it needs a stiffer rear sway bar but you will feel a good change over the stock feel if its the kit I am thinking.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is the handling kit the same as the one that comes on the titanium handling package cars? I love the way mine drives. I still think it needs a stiffer rear sway bar but you will feel a good change over the stock feel if its the kit I am thinking.
the ford racing pack is actually parts off the European and st from what i read, which would make it different for the titanium pack. but I'm going to write a review of it after i get ford to install the kit and i drive it around a bit.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
How much was the kit if you don't mind me asking

1 - 20 of 22 Posts