Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so curious about mod's I can do to my focus but it doesn't seem like much is out yet for the 09's. Do you NorCal guys ever meet up?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Welcome Art to the site and congratulations on your new 09 purchase. Just keep checking this section as people have small g2g's or cruises every now and then. Or you can try and host your own g2g and meet some of the great helpful people on this site.

[welcome]

·
Aggresive Not Crazy
1,815 Posts
[:D] HELLO! WELCOME ABOARD[welcome] [welcome]
People are always here to help we just started having G2g's in northern cali, finding mods we'll im sure a few 08-09 fellas will help you with that, they should pop up any sec. also check out the other boards too

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Ya I know what you mean. I have an 07 ZX3 an had to wait all most a year before the aftermarket cought up. but now....MODS FTW!!!!

*EDIT*And to if you need help finding mods PM Brad White he's got a purdy sweet 08 an he lives up here w/ us in the PNW but he's allways up to help....good guy Brad is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awesome, thats all great to hear. I can't believe I stumbled into this site. I love it. I'm gonna shoot some pics of my car this weekend and get them up here. I got the mod bug running through my mind I cant wait for aftermarket stuff. What do you think about bright yellow painted front brake calipers? I think that may go well with my vista blue metallic car. I gotta do something lol.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
^^^ So what mods ARE there for your focus? Love the color by the way. What do your center caps say?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I love the color. Not many mods yet. Theres a focussport exhaust and a steeda SRI. So my car is a PZEV what does that mean lol can I upgrade the intake? I want a CAI.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You know when Ford changed the body of the focus I hated it, But now I think it look cool. The front bumper look great, I love the fog lights, but i would put a spoiler at the end of the trunk.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the 09 SE has a trunk spoiler, not the SES though. Haha thats my dads srt8 charger im gonna race him one day.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Your gonna need a way faster focus to beat that car, but good luck!

·
Aggresive Not Crazy
1,815 Posts
PZEV=Partial Zero Emmision Vehicle.....sho basicly you'll hvae some leverage against CA when its time to smog,lol. With the SRI?!?! not my type but hey try to get something legal. based on the prices,yea there expensive but you'll never have to remove it every 2 years. unlike my cheap ass the spent $50 and now...yeah. I'd say chill on exhaust and get a drop instead,even if its just springs.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
and they are 15 spoke......yes I counted, lol. aww WTF? that front bumper resembles that of the SVT [hihi] love that window deflector/spoiler thingy you got there.

plus check out the sweet same-colored charger in the background [thumb]

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
^^^ That Front bumper is sweet!

·
Registered
467 Posts
does focussport make a lip kit for that model year. i believe they do and it actually looks pretty good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts