Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an svt and I called to get the build date, I cant belive they wont give it to me without spending 40bucks!

Im going to pick it up tonight i will post better pics, just wanted to say hi to everybody and I love the car! I used to have a 3L svt contour and now I will have my focus and cant wait to start modding.

its a 2004 comp orange eap svt with 46k on it, Its never seen a winter, brand new tires no door dings or anything its mint, i paid 10k what kinda deal do you think I got? thanks guys!

These are the only pics I have till i get it home.

Attachments

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Good find! If you're in the southeast regions of Wisconsin, we can always arrange a hangout with some of the other guys here.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to own a black CSVT that I usually see in Milwaukee around 4:30-5:00 weekdays? Or.......the silver CSVT owner that got spanked by me turning from HWY50 onto HWY94 back in March? lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
sounds and looks nice to me. not bad for 10k! Welcome to FocusFanatics!!!! [welcome]

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
Nice!! I always wanted an orange one. And I wish mine was dent/ding free!! Someone hit me in a damn parking lot and there is damage to my car in the rear left corner...and I had to replace three suspension parts because of this and insurance paid for nothing. Sorry for the rant I just remember when mine was mint and im jealous!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yayayaya.
Sweet ride!
Welcome dood! [welcome]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Congrats man, great SVT there.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
And.... no Christmas card from me this year...

Congrats on finding one of my favorite foci!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Do a search on here and you will find a number you can call and they will give you the build number for free. The $40 is probably for the certificate.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
sweet svt! I have always liked the comp orange

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
goos deal, my friend got his comp orange eap for 7 with 32k on it , the previous owner didnt know what his car was worth :D

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yeah I paid a bit less for my 2004 Euro with 36k and the Powerworks S/C but it's CD Silver, kinda boring color. O well, still love it!

·
Registered
234 Posts
^^^Thats a sweet car you bought that car from a guy in racine didnt you? Where are you from in WI because i seen that car before, how did you get the guy to go lower? Because he was asking 12,000 firm for it when i saw it. I have the 5 door eap orange and from wisconsin as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^Thats a sweet car you bought that car from a guy in racine didnt you? Where are you from in WI because i seen that car before, how did you get the guy to go lower? Because he was asking 12,000 firm for it when i saw it. I have the 5 door eap orange and from wisconsin as well.
Thanks guys!

Yes that's the car, I'm from Milwaukee. I got the car cheaper cus I told him that's all I could spend at the time which it was, but I think we are both happy. He needed it gone and took my offer. It is a great car, uber clean!!

Yea I wouldn't be done for a meet sometime and see some other fufu as I don't see many around here at all.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
umm i got my # for free. It was 45 bucks if you want that Number on paper. They told me that i am 2002 build of 5/25/03 or 27th, and if i wanted the offical certific it was 45 bucks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts