21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Reactions: FlyingNimbusST

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is no fix, sir. That transmission is garbage & you should’ve done some research on it before purchasing the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh wow! You got banned from the RS and then the ST forum so you decided to come be negative here!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
To be fair guys I have had plenty of discussions with him yeah he can be annoying, but I don't really think he was being too negative on this one kind of just being honest.

The transmission is garbage and due to this garbage transmission I'm assuming the OP is a CNA who works a lot of hours got screwed over both by Ford for making this junk, and carvana for selling a piece of junk.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Oh wow! You got banned from the RS and then the ST forum so you decided to come be negative here!!

In my defense, I really don’t think the mods on the RS & ST forums ever really disliked me.... I feel like I should be allowed to come back....

There was an RS member looking for an ‘18 NB LE & I was going to post a link to one, but because I’m banned, I couldn’t help the guy out.... UNREAL

I have some questions about my ST but I can’t ask for any advice since I’m banned...

·
Registered
9 Posts
In my defense, I really don’t think the mods on the RS & ST forums ever really disliked me.... I feel like I should be allowed to come back....

There was an RS member looking for an ‘18 NB LE & I was going to post a link to one, but because I’m banned, I couldn’t help the guy out.... UNREAL

I have some questions about my ST but I can’t ask for any advice since I’m banned...

That's incredibly lucid... do you know why they don't seem to like you?

·
Registered
909 Posts
That's incredibly lucid... do you know why they don't seem to like you?

You guys love this sort of stuff, don’t you? Otherwise there would be no need to quote my posts here & to keep bumping my thread on the ST forum, right?

I don’t think anyone dislikes me on there, however apparently I offended a few when I wrote a check for my ST & made a comment about doing the same for an RS. What can I say? I don’t like making payments, so move on from that already.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
You guys love this sort of stuff, don’t you? Otherwise there would be no need to quote my posts here & to keep bumping my thread on the ST forum, right?

I don’t think anyone dislikes me on there, however apparently I offended a few when I wrote a check for my ST & made a comment about doing the same for an RS. What can I say? I don’t like making payments, so move on from that already.....

Yeah, but you didn't JUST write a check for your st and then people got mad, you rubbed in people's faces out of spite.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yeah, but you didn't JUST write a check for your st and then people got mad, you rubbed in people's faces out of spite.

But it was okay for other members to continuously say I have mental issues & need therapy or that I grew up sheltered etc.? I can’t even remember the amount of things that were said, however I never got upset over any of it, because internet chatter & knowing someone IRL are two different things. So then, I make one or two comments amount paying cash for cars & suddenly I’m permanently banned, that’s too bad, because I learned that from financial advisors.

I learned a lot from both forums though & maybe one day I’ll be allowed back....

·
Registered
9 Posts
But it was okay for other members to continuously say I have mental issues & need therapy or that I grew up sheltered etc.? I can’t even remember the amount of things that were said, however I never got upset over any of it, because internet chatter & knowing someone IRL are two different things. So then, I make one or two comments amount paying cash for cars & suddenly I’m permanently banned, that’s too bad, because I learned that from financial advisors.

I learned a lot from both forums though & maybe one day I’ll be allowed back....

Dude... you trolled the forums for YEARS asking about buying a Focus, then you go get one that's all clapped out and start bashing the platform like NO ONE tried to help you.

Reactions: turboguy327

·
Registered
909 Posts
Dude... you trolled the forums for YEARS asking about buying a Focus, then you go get one that's all clapped out and start bashing the platform like NO ONE tried to help you.

It’s cleaned up very nicely & runs perfectly...

That said, if a low mileage pops up locally, I’ll have no problem trading it in, should I drive the RS & get a reasonable deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts

That said, if a low mileage pops up locally, I’ll have no problem trading it in, should I drive the RS & get a reasonable deal.

Well see, was that so hard?

·
Registered
25 Posts
But it was okay for other members to continuously say I have mental issues & need therapy or that I grew up sheltered etc.?

But you said so yourself. Please refer to the quote in my signature. BTW how is that black ST hiding dirt?

Reactions: Jesse R

·
Registered
378 Posts

Good to hear, surprised that thing still runs after how hard I beat on it day in and out.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Wow, I was gone a week... this post grew legs. To answer some of the questions I’m a nurse have been for 25+ years. I work with kids and young adults who suffered spinal injuries and are vent dependent but are home bound. They are 24/7 skilled nursing. So I do a lot of running because we are dangerously short staffed right now. So a 40hr work week right now would feel like a vacation. Enough about my life...the car. I got it back and it runs great...For now. The Ford mechanic stated the problem that plagued the earlier years isn’t as prevalent on the 2016 models and up. Which I don’t know how much I believe him because mines a 2017 and I had an issue. So he could have been blowing smoke up my ass. Since getting it back I’ve used it for work and have easily put close to 650 miles on her this week alone without so much as a hiccup. I’m still loving a lot about her too. Gas mileage has been pretty damn nice, I have to say. As it stands since I was still having worries so I talked to Carvana and they were fantastic after I expressed my concerns and offered a free extended warranty which will kick in past the manufacture warranty of 60k which right now I still have 33k left on plus the extra from the extended warranty (which carries a $50 deductible if I go outside their recommended service provider....sounds like an HMO not a car warranty) which will carry through to 100k (I take it, that it’s like CarShield or something - I just wanted to make sure the Transmission and anything that makes her “roll” was covered. At 100k - if I’m completely honest I’ll sell it or trade it in way before I hit that mark. Take care and stay safe.
Jase

·
Registered
909 Posts
But you said so yourself. Please refer to the quote in my signature. BTW how is that black ST hiding dirt?

It’s actually magnetic grey & it shows a lot of dust, which has taken some getting used to.... Its nice however I still want an RS. It’s for sale, if anyone on the ST forum is interested? It runs & shifts perfectly & is still under a 3/36 for 12 months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It’s actually magnetic grey & it shows a lot of dust, which has taken some getting used to.... Its nice however I still want an RS. It’s for sale, if anyone on the ST forum is interested? It runs & shifts perfectly & is still under a 3/36 for 12 months.

Nobody wants that thing after Turboguy327 beat the hell out of it before you got it.

UNREAL

·
Registered
909 Posts
Nobody wants that thing after Turboguy327 beat the hell out of it before you got it.

UNREAL

Last edition 2018..... low miles & under warranty. You want it? Gunna have to pay for it.... $22k FIRM NO HAGGLE

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yep there you go again believing the stuff that you own has such high value just like you did on your last car that Ford bought back.

I could have easily purchased that car brand new for that price it is a ST1 correct? yeah easily bought it brand new for that price.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 92 Posts