Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just bought a 2002 svt focus and am new on the forum i live in belton, sc. Which is about 25 mins from greenville sc. Just wanna know if there are any local focus drivers in the area that have any get-togethers.

Thanks,

Luke

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
Whooo hoo another focus owner in the Spartanberg/greenville area. Im one of the guys thats close to you. wrc_fan (bill) live's in greenville an so does sonicblue02 (Stephen), Silonius (Seth). me an bill go to AutoX events around here since i got here about 6 months ago.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Welcome! We're just starting up the G2G machine for this year, hope to see you at one.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
welcome aboard hope to see you at a g2g soon.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when are you guys doing a g2g, and where will it be located?

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome to the site bro. congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of your SVTF! and welcome to the NC/SC regional boards! Hopefully we can have a few meets down your way this year, and get to know the man behind the screenname!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Luke,
Welcome to the site man. I'm kinda new myself. Been here for a while just not active. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself.

zx3-d00d

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
check out the other threads on here. we are actually having 2 get togethers tomorrow. one is in charlotte nc at 10-11am at mr ks. and the other is in greenville at the steak n lube or something like that at around 8 or 9pm i think. check the threads for more details directions and times. you should come out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts