Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2002 SVT focus for my first car a little while ago! has just over 220,000, for $2,700! All the previous owner had done to it was cat delete, and he put in a K&N cold air intake. Plans for the car are eventually putting on a borla pro-xs muffler, doing a custom grill (euro honeycome with round motercycle lights in behind for signals, roof rack, hitch for a bike rack, ski box (anyone have any picture with a lopro rack/box on their 2 door focus) (Im thinking the yakima skybox lo, or the inno lowdown.) Also going to swap the battery and air intake location so it gets better airflow, along with repainting hatch (there's a rust spot) along with the front bumper (paint chips) Stoked on the car though! I bought it for its performance while still be a reliable car and getting pretty good gas mileage, along with its looks, and decent room for gear (basically going to drive from calgary to the mountains every weekend summer and winter, and ski bumming out of it once in a while, haha) My dads always been a ford guy, and owns Western Motorsports, a business he started dedicated to ford performance parts, so that along with the fact I love the cars design, and how it drives made it the perfect fit!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF!

SVT's can go for a long time with maint., not the first over 200,000 seen here.

If you don't know the last timing belt replacement mileage, that's something to plan for SOON. Should have had it's second replacement by now, otherwise it's DUE. (valves get bent if one goes, so it's nothing to guess at)

Have fun with it, they're great cars.

·
Registered
620 Posts
[welcome] to our little corner of the web!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
I think the Motocycle lights will be a pretty cool idea. Post picks and maybe a how to for sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts