Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought it was a nice pic of the car. no new mods because of school and having no money but i will be either adding a tow eye or strap to the front and getting a shovel mount for the rack because the lots get really nasty once the snow starts piling up.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone delete on of these the dam internet was acting up

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
That looks pretty cool! I thought of adding lights like that to give it a rally car look. lol

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good, but why is your licence plate on your grill?
It makes sense on my car since I had the holes filled, but yours still has the spot for your plate.
Keep it if you like it, just curious why you did it with yours.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^tell ya the truth idk why i did but i think it was when i was trying to figure out where and how i wanted to place my lights and before there was a bracket the attached to the bottom holes in the plate area. i just havnt got around to putting it back and no when has bashed on it yet so thats probs why it is still there lol. when i have free time from homework i probs will just so i dont look ricer lol

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I like it! Agree with loudfocus though...

What happened to your boser hood? Oh, you don't want it and you're going to sell it to me? kthx!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^no thats going to be next summers project to delete the hood pins from it and fix some body work that needs to be touched up. maybe even trading it for a straight undamaged hood that will be easier to work with. idk yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts