Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a lip, side skirts, Bojix XXR wheels, painted the two lower grill bars black, and the rest of the custom paint. I don't use Illustrator too often, so this was more practice with the software than anything...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Its always best to use Photoshop and Illustrator together to get your images tweaked right in PS and placed in AI. Especially if you "link" the files then anything you edit in one will automatically update in the other.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I would get rid of the gold all together and just go with the black and white with the bronze rims. The gold on the hood really sticks out and your eye always jumps to it. It kinda takes away from the lines on the car. Good work though!!

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its always best to use Photoshop and Illustrator together to get your images tweaked right in PS and placed in AI. Especially if you "link" the files then anything you edit in one will automatically update in the other.
I used photoshop to add the wheels (I'm not very good at that) and to lower the car. I never knew about linking the two together though. I'll have to try that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
you did a pretty good job w/the illustrator/photoshop i think :)
agree, not a fan of gold
also changing the fogs black would be cool
that's one mean-ass car whatever colors you choose

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
But u used a euro front end- projcector headlights and fogs. Use a US front has different lines that could change or help the paint scheme. Im getting mine in white in a couple of months

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Cody your getting a new focus awesome, how about the svt whats going to happen with that

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
No focus its FIESTA time![;)]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Awesome cody can't wait to see it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts