Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
There is a black zx3 that looks almost exactly like that.
Just a bunch of random yellow parts.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah..haha, this is what struck me as odd. usually poeple want to paint their side mouldings and rocker pannel to match the color of the car, not paint it entirely a different color making it stand out like a soar thumb.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...I believed you for a sec until I scrolled down a little bit more...i was like, "oh shiz! were bashing on a FF member!"

dang though, it's an ugly on...i saw an even uglier one today at University of Nebraska at Omaha but didn't have my camera with me to snap a pic of it

it was a wrecked car that they are in the process of fixing it up (I hope so anyways)

every piece of the car was a different color...i call it a puzzle piece car

it was def. something else

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
LOLZZ FF member or not, I just barfed. I bet the interior matches, too! Kinda makes Me wonder why the blind want to drive...

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
that is ugly!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
maybe the owner is color blind and thought he bought silver matching paint......or he just really likes yellow.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
I bet he thinks it's pimp...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol^^ nice

I hate to say this but it having a FOFO driving around like that kind of makes all the nice FOFO's look bad

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
it looks like the a pillars and mirror inside are painted too. my god i would love to see how horrid the interior is.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I thinking someone has been in a neon room to long or just so color blind that everything is just one color. I think that thing would blind me as it cam down the street that's how bright the yellow is. Lol he must be a police officer's favorite target.

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
That's just hideous.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts