dirty car (before)

clean car (after)

dirty car (before)

clean car (after)

dirty wheel (before)

clean wheel (after)

dirty @$$ (before)

clean @$$ (after)

Yeah I know a little paint is comming off blah blah blah for those that don't like it send me money and I will fix it [thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
lol i just thought it was dirt till i saw the afters and was like WTF? car looks good besides that

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
h-town meet?? when? lol but the car is lookin good man.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
just noticed the flames on the window... not diggin that but besides that and the paint my previous statement stands lol

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Yeah, you need some new rims and a paintjob (no I don't feel like sending you the money [:D]). Otherwise, I'm diggin' the euro-ness.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I can understand the paint coming off of the molding, but how is it coming off the rocker panel there?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
give ya 50 bucks for the rear bumper!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I can understand the paint coming off of the molding, but how is it coming off the rocker panel there?
Looks like the rockers where black before (00-02 ZX3's all had black plastic rockers) and they got painted along with the side moldings.....

I'm just guessing[dunno]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
get some front shots :p
lol trust me, from what ive seen in person (not trying to talk down on you paul) its best to see from its back end. the front is a stock 1998 euro but it needs work, like badddd! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts