Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here the new GTX2863r that there rating at 430hp.

New Twin scroll V-band housing still in prototype stage

2012 focus St engine

Cobb tuning 2012 focus with there turbo kit

I have more i still need to upload

·
Registered
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
thank you so much for posting this, was about to buy a new gt28 chra and waited as long as I could. GTX here I come!

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you so much for posting this, was about to buy a new gt28 chra and waited as long as I could. GTX here I come!
Anytime, Hows your car doing?

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
I used to be a big garrett fan but ive since then got the CT3 Comp Billet and with a 550hp max and a 3700 rpm full boost (only running 15psi atm) Im in love with the Comp now. That GTX looks pretty nice for sure going to run over 1200$ for it though.

BTW Jim thanks for recommending Boost Lab they do some great work. I ended up selling my t3t4 after they put the 360' thrustbearing and they got me the CT3. If you ever have issues man check out Comps Billet Triple Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbos absolutely love mine.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to be a big garrett fan but ive since then got the CT3 Comp Billet and with a 550hp max and a 3700 rpm full boost (only running 15psi atm) Im in love with the Comp now. That GTX looks pretty nice for sure going to run over 1200$ for it though.

BTW Jim thanks for recommending Boost Lab they do some great work. I ended up selling my t3t4 after they put the 360' thrustbearing and they got me the CT3. If you ever have issues man check out Comps Billet Triple Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbos absolutely love mine.

Yea boostlab is badass, i get all my turboes thru them. I already had a trip BB comp turbo, it was junk to say the least. i hope yours is better. my garrett has been super faithful, but next turbo will be a borgwarner 367 forge mill wheels.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Do you mean S366? I don't see a 367 anywhere. Dat's a big boi

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You won't find it under 367 it's a custom 366 with a forge mill 67mm wheel. I'll post a link in a little.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I don't understand why a 35r ain't doin it for ya...

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't understand why a 35r ain't doin it for ya...
It is, but eventually this will be a true-street class car, and i wanna be competitive so ill need more power. im looking ahead right now.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Anytime, Hows your car doing?
Was good until about a week ago, 5th gear is gone so I went to remove the 5th gear cover (zx2 tranny), when removing the cover everything looks great. Apon further inspection the bell housing is cracked. I knew I was leaking fluid but had no idea it was from a crack. Looks to be from the diff bearing and wrapping around alittle. Other then that its doing great. Epump swap went well, I'm thinking of going MS3 this winter along with a cage and some corbeau fx1 pro's in microsaude.

Now I want a gtx2863 :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts