Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
looks like fun. nice fofos!

i still dont see that you have your rear on yet. if i were you, i would start making a scene [rant]

and i keep on forgetting to take pics of my fogs. i finally dont work tomorrow, so ill take some pics.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
awesome cars!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
good lookin cars, no motor shots tho, sad

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
damn...I wish we had fofo's out here where I live[thumbd] ...a gtg would be freaking tight

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like fun. nice fofos!

i still dont see that you have your rear on yet. if i were you, i would start making a scene [rant]

and i keep on forgetting to take pics of my fogs. i finally dont work tomorrow, so ill take some pics.

oh trust me, i have. lol. i sent him a pretty nice email tellin him how i feel. he was supposdly out of town and gonna work on gettin it out to me when he got back. its been about a week and a half since so...if i dont hear anything by the end of this week, ima probably contact the BBB. and i already have a busted fog light so i need to get some new ones.

and sorry no motor shots. mine is still pretty dirty and noone popped their hoods. lol. thanx for the comments.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
lookin good guys. all the g2g's we have here are at night, i would rather do it during the day and enjoy the weather

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
i love the red sedan with the svt front, but i also like ur front end as well kttnmthkngs420. i wanna do a unique front end but im not sure what front end i wanna do.

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
one word...jealous!!! i love g2g's/meets. we have them here in michigan but its not for FF. I wish there were some around here but i go to the ones for XceedSpeed. maybe someone someday can organize one here =)

·
Registered
238 Posts
HEY! I was there, lol. Still can't believe I was so blind as you miss 4 modded foci. But damn were there some Ricers there after you left, lol. Nothing but Honda's and shitty sounded Mitsubishi's

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HEY! I was there, lol. Still can't believe I was so blind as you miss 4 modded foci. But damn were there some Ricers there after you left, lol. Nothing but Honda's and shitty sounded Mitsubishi's
lol...yeah man. i wish i knew that was u. like i said over on f-i, i saw u, but didnt know it was u.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts