Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The European markets have always had more trim levels and higher-line options, so some of the sleekest, most appropriate equipment stems from there.

The Zetec S lip kit (ground effects, whatever you wanna call it) is a prime example.
Do you have a link to a site I could check out?
I sure don't, sorry! I'm a mk1 guy myself, but I have installed a Zetec S kit for a friend. I'd have to hit google just like you as I don't ever shop for those parts. Welcome to the forums, by the way!!!
Thanks I ended up finding some on eBay they look nice really like the rear ones and I have a friend had mk1 hatch he really loved it but sold it cause he has a jacked up jeep now but thanks I'm learning as I go :blush::blush: any advice is appreciated

·
Registered
230 Posts
When I first so this thread I read the title and I was going to make a post saying. " leave him he isn't worth it " lol.

Title is female needs advice so I thought that was a fitting response.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
When I first so this thread I read the title and I was going to make a post saying. " leave him he isn't worth it " lol.

Title is female needs advice so I thought that was a fitting response.
Lmfao he is my ford hatch I don't want to leave him and yeah lense lights are more expensive as well so I agree with you

·
Registered
781 Posts
Here are some ideas:
- best looking mod is lowering. Eibach Pro-kit springs are stock suspension friendly
- black rims. Adding a thin red line around the edge of the rim also looks great (like red)
- rear valance/diffuser
- splitter on the front bumper (not stock bumper, like on a Zetec S bumper)
- obviously window tinting
- black roof (gloss) looks pretty awesome
- HIDs with slight headlight tint
- ST style SE badge on grille
- different colour Ford Oval badge
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Blacked out background or blacked out headlights lens ? Like tinting the headlight Lens ?
Although tinting the headlights looks cool, I absolutely hate it when people tint their taillights. is there a reason why people want to be less visible on the road!? And if you're in an accident (read end), now it's no longer the other person's fault (rear end collision usually is entirely the other person's fault), as you will always share some or all of the fault.

/rant

I would skip tinting either side, but especially the back (I realize you didn't mention tinting the back, FYI).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Here are some ideas:
- best looking mod is lowering. Eibach Pro-kit springs are stock suspension friendly
- black rims. Adding a thin red line around the edge of the rim also looks great (like red)
- rear valance/diffuser
- splitter on the front bumper (not stock bumper, like on a Zetec S bumper)
- obviously window tinting
- black roof (gloss) looks pretty awesome
- HIDs with slight headlight tint
- ST style SE badge on grille
- different colour Ford Oval badge
Hope that helps

Yes great ideas minus the red I'm a hater of red I like blue lol thanks a lot though definitely gonna check this stuff out

·
Registered
781 Posts
Although tinting the headlights looks cool, I absolutely hate it when people tint their taillights. is there a reason why people want to be less visible on the road!? And if you're in an accident (read end), now it's no longer the other person's fault (rear end collision usually is entirely the other person's fault), as you will always share some or all of the fault.

/rant

I would skip tinting either side, but especially the back (I realize you didn't mention tinting the back, FYI).

You can easily overcome a light tint with HIDs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Blacked out background or blacked out headlights lens ? Like tinting the headlight Lens ?

/rant

There are black ones that have white where the reverse and partial brake lights would be also the bar light on the spoiler their own fault if they can't pay attention lol tried uploading pic of the taillights I'm talking about but won't let me

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did two coats of nightshades my tail lights, and masked off my reverse light. Lightly tinted, I think the blacked out tail lights are excessive. Its for other people not me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I did two coats of nightshades my tail lights, and masked off my reverse light. Lightly tinted, I think the blacked out tail lights are excessive. Its for other people not me.
I really just despise the color red or I would get the red taillights with led

21 - 31 of 31 Posts