Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just really like the way these came out. FR took them with a regular old camera and some know-how to make it look really nice. I think it makes my car look like it should be in a magazine! Haha.

You can see the rest on my website if you wish @ The Focus Galleries @ Deevlo.Com

·
Registered
500 Posts
DUDE I love it!!!!!!!! I will post up the pics I took tonight when I get home! Oh yeah wheres the one of you lovin on your tail light?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should have. Ya jerk. Kidding.

·
Registered
498 Posts
that is just nice!!![thumb]

·
Registered
500 Posts
Malakai said:
You should have. Ya jerk. Kidding.
HAHA it was a good time although thrown together at the very last min haha Benny calling me at 11:00 and meeting for lunch at 11:30. One day we will all be on the same page and get everyone there. We need a mass foci picture!

Oh yeah Benny... my mom things you look cute doing your poses and then asked if were all like that. [8] [:D]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yup great pics, I especially like the dark 'shadowed' ones you posted up........ sweet car!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
got any close up pics of the tails with the brake lights on? Those dont look half bad

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S2 said:
Yup great pics, I especially like the dark 'shadowed' ones you posted up........ sweet car!
I still miss my S2 something fierce. Only thing I would've traded for is my SVT. Stil..... *tear*

Uhm.... and @ SVTguy182
I can take some later when I get off work. Day or night pics?

@ Frantic
Did you just say your mom thinks I'm cute? Dude. Your mom is checking me out?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Malakai said:

@ Frantic
No more of she said you were cute in a little kid sort of way HAHAH [rofl] but I guess the fofo just brings out the little kid in us all!

Hey I have some shots of your blinding tail lights although they dont do them justice. I will post them up if you want when I get home around 7:00.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Malakai said:
I still miss my S2 something fierce. Only thing I would've traded for is my SVT. Stil..... *tear*

Uhm.... and @ SVTguy182
I can take some later when I get off work. Day or night pics?

@ Frantic
um...prolly night pics. I wanna see a good pic of what they look like when the brakes are on. If you dont mind.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dude just checked out the site and I didnt know you took all those pictures of my car! Awsome!! But ahh its an 05 not 04 [duh] HAHA just giving you a hard time!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SVTguy182 said:
um...prolly night pics. I wanna see a good pic of what they look like when the brakes are on. If you dont mind.

I can't get one. It wouldn't look right. It is just bright red. I need a better camera. They're really pretty bright.

I'll try again tomorrow. I have an idea. :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hillyard said:
Hey why don'[t you have a svt grille?

They dont' make the clear lights in the SVT style.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks nice, but i just don't like the Eurolite sticker, tails look sick though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts